If you have installed our Soundgrid enabled plugins but they are still not appearing in Multirack, you can try performing a rescan. Instructions for doing so are below:
- Open a new finder window and click on Go at the top menu holding your Alt key.
- Go to the location Library > Preferences. Move Waves Preferences to your desktop.
- Launch Multirack for generating a new Waves Preferences folder.
- Create an empty txt file in your new Waves Preferences folder and name it ForceUseGUIScanner.
- Re-launch Multirack, when prompt to do so, define the following locations:
- For Waves WPAPI folder define the path -
- System HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > WPAPI.
- For the Multirack Modules folder define the path -
- System HD > Applications > Waves > Multirack > Modules.
- For the Waves Plug-in V9 folder define the path -
- System HD > Applications > Waves > Plug-Ins V9.
- After you launched Multirack go to Multirack > Preferences > Plug-In manager.
- Make sure you see the WPAPI Waveshell and re-check it. Let it scan the plugins.
- Try to re-check the Flux shell as well.