Here is how you can get your presets in Komplete Control:
- Open Komplete Kontrol
- Open SpecOps/Zip.
- Load the preset you wish to enable NKS from the plugin's interface (not Komplete Kontrol's interface).
- In the top bar of Komplete Kontrol, there is a downward pointing arrow next to the preset name initially loaded.
- Click that arrow, and select "File->Save As...".
- Type in the name of the preset and hit OK.
- The preset will now appear in your User Library. The person icon is next to the globe icon at the top of the preset browser.
- To edit preset tags, select the preset and hit the EDIT button at the bottom of the preset browser.
- After editing tags, you might need to do "File->Save" again.